Sunday, July 23, 2006

Been A Long Time

Yes it has been a long time since I have posted anything to my blog. I have just been busy and had all intentions to get to the blog, but intentions doesn't get the posting here does it? Just like everywhere it seems like in the United States, it is HOT here!! I'm glad we don't have the high humidity here though like where I am from.
I went rafting for the first time yesterday down the South Fork of the American River. What a fun time that was for sure. I would love to go again, and the oppourtunity is there alright. There were 7 of us on this trip, and we all had a blast. Too bad I don't have any pics as proof I really did this!!! Nothing like pushing 50 and going down river for the first time in your life! BUT, it may just not be the last time!!!
Hopefully I will get back and and start posting more!
Stay Cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home