Sunday, August 20, 2006

Speaking of my son, Ronnie.....

Well, his picture was supposed to have appeared!! Maybe I will get a suprise and it will appear afterall! If not, it was of him at his graduation. It is a favorite pic of mine and I was hoping to share it with you. This was a tremendous accomplishment for him to acheive. The graduation was a very emotional time for me, and for others that were there as well. This was a goal he had, to be able to graduate...and he was successful. I am so very proud of him for reaching this milestone in his life. He is not stopping at a high school graduation either. He is going to college now and continues to move forward. At the present time he is just concentrating on the basics and later will decide what field he wants to go into. Originally, he wanted to be a civil engineer. I think he still has that desire, but unsure if he will be able to pursue that field, due to the problems he has with short term memory loss, as a result of the last seizures he had before surgery. It's a long story really, but at any rate, he isn't giving up and neither is his mom! (geez I sure hope that pic comes in)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home