Friday, August 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Sheree

I'm wishing a very happy birthday to my daughter Sheree who is 25 today on the 25th of August! She has had a good day, went to the gym at 9 this morning...met her dad for lunch, after dropping the baby at her grandmothers house. Mamaw told her to not come back until later afternoon!! So, she took advantage of that and got herself a doc appointment before returning to pick the baby up. Her brother called her at 4:30 this afternoon, and her inlaws took her out for dinner! She got her present from me on Wednesday which she was very happy about! I hope her sister called her today, but I'm unsure if she did or not. I would be most happy to have posted a pic of her here, but since I couldn't get Ronnie's pic to come in after trying 3 times....I won't even try!!

For tomorrow, it's a Jeep run for us! Looking forward to that. We are doing a Cody Meadows run with the CCMG out of Sacramento. We have been to Cody Meadows in the Jeep already and on the quads as well, but this time we will have a narrated run so we will be able to learn of the history of the area this time. This should be a very enlightening adventure for us and we are way excited about it!

Whatever you find yourself doing this weekend, enjoy yourself and be safe. Until next time.......

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Sheree said...

ahh, thank you mom. I had no idea I was being talked about...thank you for the birthday wishes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home