Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Day After Green Day!

In other words...happy day after St Patty's Day!! I'm still enjoying the left over corned beef and cabbage today. Oh god, it was SOOOO GOOOOOD. So very tender and delicious! Too bad it goes so quickly...won't be any left after tomorrow...maybe not after tonight!!


My youngest granddaughter was 2 yesterday...yes she is a St Patty baby!! No, her name is not Patty...it's Alyssa!! What a doll she is! Here is a pic of the little angel:

Now don't you agree with me? She is so precious!

Yes, I'm sure I'm one of the last ones to switch over to the new blogger! I have finally done it though...guess I will stick around here for a little bit. Maybe if I'm really lucky I will post more often even!!

Have a grand day/week...leave me a message...let me know you've been here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home