Sunday, November 26, 2006

Meet Wendy!


Been spending the week housesitting for a coworker of mine and taking care of their dog. The dog's name is Wendy. I thought this was a cool pic of Wendy when she was being sweet to me!! She really is a sweet doggie and has quite a personality. I don't remember what breed she is but I think she is a mixture of about 3 different breeds. She loves to play ball and never knows when to stop. Maybe in this pic she is actually asking me to go outside and play ball! She is really a lot of fun and no trouble to care for at all. She is fun to watch just being herself even. Her Mom and Dad are in Hawaii but will be returning home to her Monday night...late. They celebrated Thanksgiving in Hawaii as well as their 38th wedding anniversary. I am happy for them to be able to have gone and they have been having a wonderful time and enjoying themselves. One last pic of Wendy and I will say so long for now......

Woof! Woof!

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger vicci said...

Yes indeed...she is a precious girl! Lucky people to have you to babysit Becca ! They can relax and have a good time knowing that their pet and home are being taken care of! Love ya....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home