Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Here I Am!!


Yep....this is ME!! I was 1 year old according to what was written on the back of the pic. This is the ONLY baby pic that I know of that is of me. It is definately the only one I have. It was kinda ragged and I finally scanned it and did some touchup to restore it. I thought it turned out pretty well. I'm proud of myself! Now...what do you think? Do you see any resemblence of me and Alyssa? I did have the blonde hair and blue eyes at least that she does! I think I might still have that "baby fat" too!! lol I have got to send this pic to Sheree too, I'm not sure she has ever even seen it before! Back in those days, there was nothing but black and white photos, but I would love to know what color the dress was! I bet if I was walking at that time, when I walked in it, I bet I looked like a little butterball! lol Oh well, I think its pretty cute though! There was a pic of me, 8x10 actually of when I was 17 months old. Who knows what happened to that pic. It used to hang on my grandparents wall in the living room at home along with my brothers pic when he was about 3 1/2 yrs old. Those pics was taken when my grandparents got us. I would love to have that pic of me, but I have not a clue as to where it would be today. It probably doesn't even exist any longer. I remember it though, I looked very shy in that pic. Who knows what all I had gone through by that time. But anyway, there I am!!

2 Comments:

At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well honey your just addorable! just like now! you haven't changed a bit! lol Love you

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Mary Bee said...

What a little cutie you were. Oh my. Look at the little cheeks. Love baby's cheeks. Always so sweet. Are you going to the Halloween Dance on November 4th? Amanda, Sara and I are coming up for it. I'm gonna be an old gray haired witch. Heh heh heh,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home