Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's Sunday!

Not too much going on today really. It's been a little while since I posted and just thought I would at least make a comment on here! I think I must be doing this mainly for a type of journal anyway. I've never been one to write a journal but know many people who do. Maybe that is something I should pick up.
On reflecting on my last post, I personally think it was pretty neat to meet Thomas Kinkade. I'm glad I had that chance to do so....thanks to Button. My kids think it was neat too.
Not a good day for the 49ers today....will keep my hopes up for the Saints tomorrow night though. Maybe they can pull it off with the rival...Falcons...grrrr. Will see.
Need to let my truck do some work and carry a load of wood...but I don't know if I will let her do that today or not. Need to...but I guess I don't always do what I need to do either. lol
Ok girl...that's enough for now. I will see ya next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home