Thursday, August 31, 2006

Madison!


This is my oldest granddaughter, Madison. This was actually taken 3 years ago, but I don't have any "new" pics of her. This post is dedicated to Madison. Madison is a beautiful little girl with more understanding that one gives her credit for. Things are really hard for her right now, and really has been for quite some time. I just found out that Madison's father has gone home. He was 35 years old. He had a heart attack. Madison and her mom, my oldest daughter, Jessica, didn't live with him. In fact, they were never married. I had mixed feelings about Randy, and rightfully so. The details I won't go into, for it is not necessary. I will say that Randy was a nice looking man and a very likeable person. However, he let the ways of the world have priority and I think that is what led up to his heart attack. Jessica has not told Madison yet, but is going to this weekend. Madison loved her dad very much and was looking forward to a visit from him. She knew he was supposed to on his way to come see her for the weekend. Madison hunny, Grandma in California loves you so very much and sends hugs and kisses to you. I look forward to seeing you again, when ever that will be. I miss you sweetie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home