Thursday, September 14, 2006

Formal Dinner Attire


This is the "formal dinner attire" we wore at dinner on Saturday night. Yeah I know the pic is small but you can still see the jest of it! I don't really like pics of myself anyway!! We had a most wonderful dinner served under the stars, and again, you can read about it on Button's blog! This was a very fun weekend, and I look forward to it again next year!

The campground that we all stayed at was Big Meadows Campground. There are 53 sites at this campground, and we occupied all of them! Everywhere you looked there were Jeeps! Well, there were some SUV's but the majority of them all were Jeeps. Some of the rigs had to be towed in due to the fact that they were modified to the point where they were no longer street legal, OR they wanted to save their gas for the runs! Button's jeep was eyed by most everyone there though. She really does have a nice jeep, and it finally got to do what it was built to do this weekend. I don't know who enjoyed the weekend more....Button or RedDawg!

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great in your formal wear honey! lol

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger vicci said...

I love the photo Becca!!!! I'm so happy that you had fun!!!! and...the reunion sounds great! I'm so so happy that you both went! Small world huh?????? I love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home