Thursday, August 31, 2006

Football Is Coming!


Yes, it is getting closer to football season. I have watched some of the preseason games on tv. I watch the 49ers, Raiders, and the Saints. I'm hoping regular season proves to be better than preseason. Jerry Rice signed back on to the 9ers for a day so he could retire a 9er. He should have never left the 9ers in my opinion. Now Aaron Brooks is QB for the Raiders! Unreal! The Saints have never been termed a "winning" team, but I am just hard headed enough to think that "one year" it will happen. This year? Who knows! I guess I have kinda always been for the underdog and the Saints sure fit that category! If any of these 3 teams make it to the SuperBowl I would be one happy camper! I would love to get to a 49er game live. Again, maybe one year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home