Sunday, September 17, 2006

Do YOU know this guy?


Last night, the 16th, Button had her 30th high school reunion at the Sequoia. It was well attended and proved to be a lot of fun for Button. I enjoyed myself alright, but it was kinda weird not knowing anyone! But, after getting there, there was a band playing all the "old songs" from the 70s, and I took a look at the drummer...I have always loved the drums...but anyway, I knew the drummer!! He used to work where I work now. He quit a while back to go to another job and I hadn't seen him since he quit. I was quite suprised to see him there! He came and spoke to me and told me that someone else from my work was there...he thought! He wasn't sure if it was her or not. He was right though, because a little later she came over to me to say hello. She knew I didn't graduate from her school because I have only been in California for 6 years, so she was suprised to see me there! I told her it was Button's graduation class! Button remembered her, although not too well. The #1 thing that was said about Button from her classmates? She was the "tough girl"!!! You didn't mess with Button! Personally, I think it was pretty cool that Button went to school with this guy in the picture! He was so EXCITED to see Button and he got SEVERAL pics of her and him together. He even got one of me and Button and him! He seemed to really think a lot of her and mentioned that she comes up in conversations quite frequently. Isn't it amazing how you can not see or hear from any of your old classmates and then you have a reunion like this and find out how much your former classmates have thought about you and talk about you etc? It was all good and a fun time was had by all. Oh by the way, if you don't know WHO this guy is.....it is the "Painter of Light", Thomas Kincade! I'm sure he is the most widely known person in this class. For you local people here, Kevin House was there as well, although I didn't get a pic of him! I just wanted to post this pic of Kincade, and I'm sure Button may talk of her reunion on her blog so you will have to check it out.
Watching the football games today. Hope you have a great Sunday and even better week ahead. Until next time.........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home