Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!!


Yesterday, the 24th, was my birthday! Thank you Vic & MaryEllen for the nice birthday wishes! Vic, I missed that scrumptious looking coconut cake though. weep weep sob sob!!

How about this beautiful little girl here? This is Alyssa, Sheree's daughter. She is now 19 months old...I think this pic was when she was 14 months old. Sheree sent it along with a few others to me for my birthday! I was so happy to get them and she has grown so much since I saw her in January...of course! Sheree keeps me posted about her, just not that good on sending me pics of her! Maybe that will change now though. I will have to post a pic of ME when I was about a year old I think and see if you can see any resemblence of me in her!! You know how us grandmas are! lol Yes, she is walking and talking some. Her security (other than her mommy) is a teddy bear. She loves her teddy! Sheree truly enjoys being a mom and she does a very good job of taking care of Alyssa. She really is a good mom. I'm very proud of her. She is doing a good job!!

Button took me and Jana to Cattlemans for our birthdays. Jana's birthday was the 21st and she had never been there before. She truly loved it and we all 3 got to bring home food to enjoy the next day even. That is my most favorite steak house out here. I had a ribeye, and Jana did as well and Button had the sirloin. It was wonderful. Button also bought me a bicycle! Here I am in my 2nd childhood I guess! Button says I didn't have much of a childhood so it's ok that I have one now! Gotta love that girl!! She is right though. Never has birthdays been anything more than just another day, but she makes it fun for me. Being raised by old school grandparents, it was just nothing they celebrated. Along with all the holidays etc. I was a teenager before I ever knew what a "Christmas Dinner" was. All of that is another story though.

I did try to post here on the 23rd, but I couldn't get blogger to cooperate with me. I'm thrilled to post here finally. Thank you to you who do check out my blog though....I never know if it gets looked at or not unless you leave a message, and I thought that probably it was not looked at much anyway. Guess I was wrong huh? I mean, Vic you and MaryEllen posted birthday wishes to me before I even posted about my birthday!! Thank you both again.

Maybe I can post more!!!!
Let's see!

2 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Sheree said...

Ahhh, look at my baby!!!! Thanks for all the kudos mom. Preciate ya!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home