Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Bike!


This is a pic of me on my bike that I sold when I got my ATV. She was a pretty little bike! When I got this bike, the goal was to ride ahead of Button in her Jeep to check out the trail ahead and spot her through any rough spots. I quickly found out that bikes like to go fast on the trails and Jeeps go slow on the trails! I did have a lot of fun on this little bike though. Did I ever down it? You bet I did!! LOL I even have a scar on my face as proof of it!! It doesn't really bother me though. After a short while really, I told Button if she would get an ATV I would sell my bike and get an ATV also so we could ride the trails together. She finally went for it...so I put my bike up for sale. I sold it within 2 weeks and got my ATV about 3 days after Button got hers! Looking over my left shoulder you see another person coming around, that is Tony, Button's nephew. We still ride together sometimes, with him on his dirt bike and us on our quads!


Here is another pic of me coming down a hill. There wasn't much room when you got to the bottom of this hill before you HAD to make a turn so you had to be prepared! It was fun going up the hill too, but again, you had to be ready to make a turn....or hit the trees! No I never hit the trees! This is a nice area to ride and there are some trails here too. We don't go here anymore though because the trails are not very long. We prefer to get on a trail that is longer and more things to see etc. You notice how dusty it was here. Typical for California in the area where we live. I have adopted the nickname of "Dusti" when we go riding now. I always ride behind Button when we take the quads out and I get to eat her dust as well as the dust that I create! Gotta love it! Nice to reflect back sometimes on the good times you have had in this life! This weekend Button and I are going to take the quads out again. No, we don't plan on getting lost this time, but we are planning on doing the Buckskin Joe trail again! That is a nice trail with some technical areas that make it a lot of fun! It is supposed to be a nice weekend and we are going to take advantage of it before the snow comes, although we like riding the quads in the snow as well. As long as the snow isn't too deep! Happy Trails!

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger vicci said...

Hey Becca...Did you guys get that wood yet???!!!!!
Have a good ride this weekend!

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Mary Bee said...

Fun fun fun. It is cool Tony goes out with you two. I bet you 3 are wild out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home