Tuesday, September 26, 2006

WHO DAT?

WHO DAT SAY THEY GONNA BEAT DEM SAINTS? What a wonderful fantastic game the Saints played last night against the Falcons! Both teams went into this game at 2-0 with 1st place on the line....and DEM SAINTS WON!!! 23-3 it was! It was an awesome game and the excitement was so real and unbelievable. I have been a Saints fan for years and years and have always been made fun of for liking such a "loosing team" but my thought has always been that "one day" the Saints would put a hush on that negativism and maybe just maybe THIS is the year it will happen. Saints win or loose, I am a Saints fan and have never been embarrassed to admit it. Unlike many people that will root for one team only, I also root for the 49ers and the Raiders. Raiders being 3rd on my list however, I will root for the 9ers over the Raiders, but when the 9ers play the Saints, I will root for both and may the best team win. BUT....I will say...if the Saints were to play the 9ers and it would mean advancement for the Saints to get closer to the Bowl...and the 9ers don't have a chance really, I think I would have to pull for the Saints. Afterall, they have never made it to the Bowl. But...again...THIS may be the year for them. GO SAINTS!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger vicci said...

Becca...Glad your Saints won!!! Have a good Tuesday!

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great game! And now the Super Dome is open! So glad for the folks there in Louisiana, this is a big step for them towards getting there city rebuilt after Katrina. New Orleans lives on! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home