Sunday, October 01, 2006

This and That!



Here is a pic of some pretty water plants in the river that I thought was really pretty. This was taken while on one of our ATV rides. It's no wonder that we love going out on rides when we can find treasures like this! We take some of our rides kinda easy just so we can find some great pic oppourtunities...and what a find we get sometimes. I love the clouds as well and get some pretty neat cloud pics too. We did have a very nice ride yesterday doing the Buckskin Joe trail again. Going down that trail is on the technical side but it seems coming back up the trail is not as bad! It takes a little longer to go down but rather quick coming back up. We had a nice enjoyable day but today I am a little sore in my arms! I've been wanting a bicycle to ride for the excercise and it would help keep the muscles from being sore. After talking a bit, it seems like I am looking at around $150-180 to get a good one...and if I'm going to invest some money like that, it will have to be the best I could get because I don't have any plans of getting one and then it not serve me as well as I would like and have to get another one! Yikes! But maybe one day it will come along for me. I'm just going to have to not fret about it at this time, and get some other things paid off before I can take on anymore. How did I get off on that one?!!

It's football Sunday! The 9ers aren't doing very well, and the Saints at this time is trailing as well. I will keep my hopes up for them none the less. Raiders will play this afternoon so I will hope for them as well. Bet you've never heard anyone go for such teams before eh? LOL Oh well, if I like a team, I like them. It doesn't matter to me what conference or division they are in! I like football but I'm not THAT much into it!! So as for me...GO 49ers...GO SAINTS....GO RAIDERS...and may the best team make it all the way! Have a great Sunday and week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home