Sunday, November 19, 2006

Ronnie

I haven't said much about my son Ronnie in a while. Heck, I haven't even posted in a while!! Anyway, I talked with Ronnie on Saturday for a while. My heart really aches for him. He is still such a strong person. He is taking some college classes. To be exact, he is taking English, Math, and a Blueprint class. He loves his blueprint class and his math is ok. He has always enjoyed math. He has always had a problem with english!! College is no exception for him.. English is really hard for him and he concentrates on it so much, and not really accomplishing much, that his other 2 classes are suffering as well now. I told him to get his work done on his other 2 classes and get it out of the way, then he will only have his english to contend with. At least if he has to repeat his english, he could have the others behind him. I wish there were something that I could do for him. I want to see him so bad. It's been almost a year now since I have seen him. Maybe next time I can write more. He is healthy and that is important. I'm just aching for my son.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger vicci said...

Oh Becca...I know it must be so hard for you being away from your children...you will see him soon...I am thinking of you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home