Saturday, October 28, 2006

The Lil Scientist


Here is another pic of Alyssa! Sheree worked at a dialysis (spelling) clinic when she was pregnant with Alyssa and continued working there until Alyssa was about a month or so old before she quit to be a stay home mom. Alyssa found her moms safety glasses she wore at the clinic and decided to put them on! Sheree grabbed the camera in time to get this shot! I told Sheree they may be safety glasses for her, but for Alyssa its more like a safety shield!! Sheree calls Alyssa her little scientist in this pic! They make her eyes look magnified! Beautiful big blue eyes she has to go with that blonde hair!!

Today we took the quads out on the trails...had a great day of riding. After we got back we cleaned up and hit the chinese restuarant and then topped it off with our Starbucks and headed home. A great way to end a nice day.

MaryEllen, you asked about the 4th. Yes as far as I know at this point I think we are going to be there. We had tenative plans to go to Gardnerville, but I think we might be cancelling out of that trip. At this point we don't have any plans of dressing up, so we will just be us! If all goes well, I'm sure we will see you there.

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger Sheree said...

AHHHH!!!! She's saying, "I vaunt to suck yor blooood."
I used to say that all the time on lab days.....i am SUCH a dork. But, it made the patients laugh and in a place like that, laughter is the only thing keeping them going. So, I guess that makes Alyssa my cajun, leprechaun scientist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home